Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I add a new dlc and update my All In One pack by The Sim Architect?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do I add a new dlc and update my All In One pack by The Sim Architect? Empty How do I add a new dlc and update my All In One pack by The Sim Architect?

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jan 2020, 15:19

Hey,
I'm pretty new to this forum and downloading torrents, so if the answer is obvious then you know why. 
I installed The Sim Architect's All In One pack a couple of months ago (if it matters, I think the pack was Moschino Stuff Pack 1.54)
I now want to update my game and also add the new university pack but I don't know how. I is confused

Back to top Go down

How do I add a new dlc and update my All In One pack by The Sim Architect? Empty Re: How do I add a new dlc and update my All In One pack by The Sim Architect?

Post by grieralexander Sat 25 Jan 2020, 23:25

Yes you can. Download the Sim 4 packs that you are missing, Install the University pack first and then download and Install the Tiny living Stuff and your game should be up to date. Both downloads have instructions with them, follow them closely and you will be good to play! And by the way, it should had been the first thing I said: Welcome to Game4TW Club Forum.  I tip my fedora. If you are still unsure, we have instructions and how to install video. Feel free to browse the forum that way you know where all the sections are. However, if still in doubt, feel free to ask and someone will be mor than happy to clear your doubts. Good job! I found this set of updated guidelines to install: https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly-latest-version-1-60-54-1020-1-60-54-1520#
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

How do I add a new dlc and update my All In One pack by The Sim Architect? Empty Re: How do I add a new dlc and update my All In One pack by The Sim Architect?

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jan 2020, 16:11

grieralexander wrote:Yes you can. Download the Sim 4 packs that you are missing, Install the University pack first and then download and Install the Tiny living Stuff and your game should be up to date. Both downloads have instructions with them, follow them closely and you will be good to play! And by the way, it should had been the first thing I said: Welcome to Game4TW Club Forum.  I tip my fedora. If you are still unsure, we have instructions and how to install video. Feel free to browse the forum that way you know where all the sections are. However, if still in doubt, feel free to ask and someone will be mor than happy to clear your doubts. Good job! I found this set of updated guidelines to install: https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly-latest-version-1-60-54-1020-1-60-54-1520#
Thank you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top