Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Direct download for tiny living?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Direct download for tiny living? Empty Direct download for tiny living?

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jan 2020, 02:11

I wanted to download tiny living by direct download  google drive file.however I dont see it on the main topic post at all.is there a separate post with the direct download link? if there is no google drive direct download file what is a magnet file .

Back to top Go down

Direct download for tiny living? Empty Re: Direct download for tiny living?

Post by grieralexander Wed 29 Jan 2020, 03:35

Aaliyah wrote:I wanted to download tiny living by direct download  google drive file.however I dont see it on the main topic post at all.is there a separate post with the direct download link? if there is no google drive direct download file what is a magnet file .
As per the main post, the direct download links were going to be removed, since the Forum Administrators are implementing a new format. You may wait until the new format comes out, which will have direct links for download or if you prefer, you may download the torrent using a good VPN Service. Sorry about the complications. Sad
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jan 2020, 04:11

@grieralexander
Thank you for letting me know . Maybe I read to fast . I'll just wait until there is a file

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 01 Feb 2020, 20:36

Aaliyah wrote:@grieralexander
Thank you for letting me know . Maybe I read to fast . I'll just wait until there is a file

If you absolutely need a direct download solution in the interim, grab this here:
Link

Or wait until we can release the new format. Which we are trying to, either today or tomorrow. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Feb 2020, 23:12

@The_gh0stm4n

Thank you so much . I will wait until the new format it's no rush . I have found it was quicker for me to do the direct download verses the seeding and what not .

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 01 Feb 2020, 23:14

Aaliyah wrote:@The_gh0stm4n

Thank you so much . I will wait until the new format it's no rush.

There you go. Very Happy
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35831-the-sims-4-new-patching-method-possible-replacement-for-the-ts4-must-read
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top