Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Download to use" Tiny Living pack, and other issues.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Download to use" Tiny Living pack, and other issues. Empty "Download to use" Tiny Living pack, and other issues.

Post by Guest Wed 12 Feb 2020, 08:05

I installed Tiny Living right on top of Discover University, as the two updates in between were included, however, I have had many problems in my game since then. Objects are disappearing, Sims aren't performing some queued actions, vet patients aren't being billed, and on top of all of that, Tiny Living is not installed. When I hover over its icon in the main menu, it says "Download to use". I'm fairly certain that I installed everything properly on my end, as I haven't done anything different than I have for every pack leading up to this. 
I was considering going and downloading the two prior patches and applying them, but I don't want to waste my time if it's just redundant and not going to solve my issue. I re extracted all of the files from the Tiny Living download to no avail. I was also considering re downloading the Tiny Living update all together. Are there any other steps I should consider? Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Back to top Go down

"Download to use" Tiny Living pack, and other issues. Empty Re: "Download to use" Tiny Living pack, and other issues.

Post by Guest Wed 12 Feb 2020, 08:10

Also worth mentioning that all of my mods are disabled.

Back to top Go down

"Download to use" Tiny Living pack, and other issues. Empty Re: "Download to use" Tiny Living pack, and other issues.

Post by Guest Wed 12 Feb 2020, 13:14

University and Tiny Living can only be played on 64-bits computers.

When you have 64-bits:
With the introduction of the new downloadsystem
 https://www.games4theworld.club/t35810-the-sims-4-global-patch-selectable-dlcs-version-1-61-15-1020-tiny-living-stuff#208838
you can repair your existing game with the Global Patch 1.61.15.1020
Now download the Anadius dlc-toggler from that same page and follow the instructions.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 15 Feb 2020, 21:35

garretsettokill wrote:I installed Tiny Living right on top of Discover University, as the two updates in between were included, however, I have had many problems in my game since then. Objects are disappearing, Sims aren't performing some queued actions, vet patients aren't being billed, and on top of all of that, Tiny Living is not installed. When I hover over its icon in the main menu, it says "Download to use". I'm fairly certain that I installed everything properly on my end, as I haven't done anything different than I have for every pack leading up to this. 
I was considering going and downloading the two prior patches and applying them, but I don't want to waste my time if it's just redundant and not going to solve my issue. I re extracted all of the files from the Tiny Living download to no avail. I was also considering re downloading the Tiny Living update all together. Are there any other steps I should consider? Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Welcome to the G4TW Forums @garretsettokill,

Due to internet problems I wasn't able to respond to questions earlier. In general though, and before installing any other patches, it's a better idea to use anadius's validator tool:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33486-the-sims-4-validator-version-1-61-15-1020

And then post the validator report here in a reply. Good luck for now!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top