Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mods are working and which ones are not for Patch 1.61.15.1020

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which Mods are working and which ones are not for Patch 1.61.15.1020 Empty Which Mods are working and which ones are not for Patch 1.61.15.1020

Post by grieralexander Thu 06 Feb 2020, 22:33

Dear members and visitors alike, it is Patch time, once again. This time I am the bearer of good news; The Hot-tub did not break any of the major mods! Carlos is tha man!!! 

I have installed the G4TW Patch and I have added my mods folder back. I have tested CAS and everything is working, now I am testing Build/Buy and everything seems to be OK on that front also.
The Mod Tracker has not been updated after the University Patch; however, I will leave the link, so that you may check on the event that you do have some problems: 

Code:
https://simsonic.weebly.com/modtracker.html
I tip my fedora.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Which Mods are working and which ones are not for Patch 1.61.15.1020 Empty Re: Which Mods are working and which ones are not for Patch 1.61.15.1020

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 06 Feb 2020, 22:37

grieralexander wrote:Dear members and visitors alike, it is Patch time, once again. (...)

I tip my fedora.

When I read this, I thought for a split second that EA might have announced another "hotfix" on top of the existing one. IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Which Mods are working and which ones are not for Patch 1.61.15.1020 Empty Re: Which Mods are working and which ones are not for Patch 1.61.15.1020

Post by Guest Fri 07 Feb 2020, 02:00

grieralexander wrote:Dear members and visitors alike, it is Patch time, once again. This time I am the bearer of good news; The Hot-tub did not break any of the major mods! Carlos is tha man!!! 

I have installed the G4TW Patch and I have added my mods folder back. I have tested CAS and everything is working, now I am testing Build/Buy and everything seems to be OK on that front also.
The Mod Tracker has not been updated after the University Patch; however, I will leave the link, so that you may check on the event that you do have some problems: 

Code:
I tip my fedora.
OMG!!! Thank you soooooo much! It took me almost 1 week to trial and error my mods. I just finished this morning updating my current mods and when I saw this I thought, sh**, I gotta do this all over again????

Anywayz, Thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Fri 07 Feb 2020, 12:02

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
grieralexander wrote:Dear members and visitors alike, it is Patch time, once again. (...)

I tip my fedora.

When I read this, I thought for a split second that EA might have announced another "hotfix" on top of the existing one. IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
LMAO IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd We should bill EA for Psychological Stress!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Fri 07 Feb 2020, 12:10

wiseiam wrote:
grieralexander wrote:Dear members and visitors alike, it is Patch time, once again. This time I am the bearer of good news; The Hot-tub did not break any of the major mods! Carlos is tha man!!! 

Code:
I tip my fedora.
OMG!!! Thank you soooooo much! It took me almost 1 week to trial and error my mods. I just finished this morning updating my current mods and when I saw this I thought, sh**, I gotta do this all over again????

Anywayz, Thanks again!
You are welcome! I tip my fedora. Look at some of my Tutorials in tips and tricks section of the forum, since it may make it easier to find broken mods. I am currently working on another tutorial using Sims Studio cheats; however I can not get an instance number from The Last Exceptions I can manage to get. With this mini patch, I know for certain that UI Extensions mod is broken as well as More Columns in CAS; they have not been updated yet. The UI cheat extension may corrupt saves, so back them up, until the mod is updated. Good job!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top