Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DLC-Toggler question.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DLC-Toggler question. Empty DLC-Toggler question.

Post by Guest Tue 11 Feb 2020, 05:07

Hello, I really like using the DLC-Toggler in my game but I can't seem to find an updated version with Tiny Living on it
I tried updating it myself, but couldn't find the "Code = SIMS4.OFF.SOLP." that went with Tiny Living. Would anyone know where I could find this code? Or an updated version if it's already out there Razz

Back to top Go down

DLC-Toggler question. Empty Re: DLC-Toggler question.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 11 Feb 2020, 05:11

nekotina wrote:Hello, I really like using the DLC-Toggler in my game but I can't seem to find an updated version with Tiny Living on it
I tried updating it myself, but couldn't find the "Code = SIMS4.OFF.SOLP." that went with Tiny Living. Would anyone know where I could find this code? Or an updated version if it's already out there Razz

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @nekotina,

The one included in the topic here has Tiny Living incuded:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35810-the-sims-4-global-patch-selectable-dlcs-version-1-61-15-1020-tiny-living-stuff

Alternatively, look carefully again in the codex.cfg, and find an entry like this:

Code:
"SIMS4.OFF.SOLP.0x000000000003A92D"
         {
            "EntitlementId"      "1000000000040"
            "Group"            "THESIMS4PC"
            "Version"          "0"
            "Type"            "DEFAULT"
            "EntitlementTag"   "SP16_TinyLivingStuff_0x000000000003A92D:239917"

It's located in the second half of the text file, towards the end of the file. Make the entry look like in my example above (in particular the entry ... "Group" "THESIMS4PC"), and save the changes to the codex.cfg.

Good luck!

Cookie from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Feb 2020, 22:14

Thank you! It worked ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top