Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recently downloaded and installed the Sims 4 alternative installer V2 but infinite loading screen. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recently downloaded and installed the Sims 4 alternative installer V2 but infinite loading screen. [SOLVED] Empty Recently downloaded and installed the Sims 4 alternative installer V2 but infinite loading screen. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2018, 02:20

I just recently finished downloading & installed the Sims 4 from the sims 4 alternative installer v2. I installed some DLCs too, but one of them doesn't show  up in game (Get Fanous), and while i didn't downloaded or installed the vampire GP, it somehow is in my game, not get famous. 

Btw i successfully made my household & choose to where to put yhem (and no del sol valley, but there's forgotton hollow - the GP that I didn't downloaded & didn't installed). I've double checked the files, and it clearly has get famous & no vampires. And now, my game is stuck in infinite loading screen (after trying to move in household).

Do I need to re download the fix/patch/anything..?

Back to top Go down

Recently downloaded and installed the Sims 4 alternative installer V2 but infinite loading screen. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Recently downloaded and installed the Sims 4 alternative installer V2 but infinite loading screen. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2018, 02:24

1. What files did you download? Post a screenshot.
2. Where did you install them? Was there a previous installation there?
3. Do you have any mods?

Back to top Go down

Recently downloaded and installed the Sims 4 alternative installer V2 but infinite loading screen. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Recently downloaded and installed the Sims 4 alternative installer V2 but infinite loading screen. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2018, 02:43

1. The _setup, base-files, helper_tools, no-origin-fix, patch-1.47.49.1020, city living dlc, spa day dlc, parenthood dlc, seasons dlc, get famous dlc, laundry day dlc

2. I installed at drive D. No, this is the first installation on this computer

3. No

Screenshot:
Recently downloaded and installed the Sims 4 alternative installer V2 but infinite loading screen. [SOLVED] 15427610

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2018, 03:03

Run the validator and post the result here. And open "dlc-toggler.exe", take a screenshot (there should be Print Screen or PrtSc button on your keybard, or just use Snipping Tool) and post here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2018, 05:33

I've opened the DLC-toggler.exe, and realized that I've somehow unticked all the boxes. So I ticked the ones I've downloaded/installed and tried starting TS4, it worked! It now shows only the EPs and GPs/SPs that I've downloaded, and no more infinite loading screen. Yay! I'm already playing the game as i type this. Thank you for your help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Nov 2018, 22:37

Hello.

First of all, I want to say thank you for creating this download version. I've been playing TS4 with only the contents that I wanted, and it runs fine

Gatekeeper Edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top