Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Infinite Loading Screen [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Infinite Loading Screen [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 4 Infinite Loading Screen [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017, 17:14

The Sims 4 error
So, upon installing The Sims 4 (I have done this before, several times) following the installation guide provided, I made a sim and moved them in to be greeted by an infinite loading screen. My game has all expansions, and it was working fine before I uninstalled and re-installed it to see where I was going wrong on a different machine. The loading took about 30 seconds to minute max. I left the new loading screen for 30 minutes and it proceeded to not work. Any help provided would help.

Sincerely,
Kanji

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Infinite Loading Screen [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Infinite Loading Screen [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017, 18:27

Hi, 

I'll be closing your other thread in a moment. To fix the endless loading, you need to rename the Game folder in to Game_ before updating to Parenthood, as seen in step 7 here

Since you've installed Parenthood, just rename the folder, copy + paste Parenthood + Fitness stuff and test the game vanilla-mode (without mods/previous saves would be good)

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Infinite Loading Screen [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Infinite Loading Screen [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017, 19:04

Thanks! Trying this now, files are copying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017, 19:33

Oh my goodness, it works! Thank you, Ageha for fixing my game! The fix works perfectly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jun 2017, 13:58

Glad to help! Happy to hear that you've got it working now!
Feel free to open a new topic if you have anymore problems/bugs.
Cheers!

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top