Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZLClient connection issues.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLClient connection issues. Empty ZLClient connection issues.

Post by Guest Sun 23 Feb 2020, 08:08

I am noticing issues with the ZLClient and ZLOrigin softwares for myself, trying to get connected to play some games. Even the website that hosts the services is apparently having connectivity issues, giving firefox the error "SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG". It does not work on any browser (Edge, Firefox, Chrome, or my iPhone's Safari browser, the website zloemu.net).  The ZLClient apparently has to connect there? I get notifications on that it has disconnected after the program launches and connects me to log in.  Is anybody aware of what could be going on?

Back to top Go down

ZLClient connection issues. Empty Re: ZLClient connection issues.

Post by Guest Sun 23 Feb 2020, 09:40

From the folder Zclient remove everything except the file zclient.exe then try again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Feb 2020, 06:44

I tried that. Sadly I am getting the same results. ZLOrigin will run, but the screen is barely a white patch large enough to fit the word "origin" in the title-bar. It no longer populates with the origin server games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Feb 2020, 07:01

I'm having an issue too. I run the exe and after the "connected" status appears, it closes down and that's it. I've tried everything and it still doesn't work. Does anyone know if there's a way to fix this?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 26 Feb 2020, 03:42

Seems to be working fine (again), as of me writing this post. Smile  I noticed they sent out an update for the ZClient, maybe there was just some temporary issue on their end.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Feb 2020, 07:45

thesmithsroses wrote:I'm having an issue too. I run the exe and after the "connected" status appears, it closes down and that's it. I've tried everything and it still doesn't work. Does anyone know if there's a way to fix this?
Yeah, i'm still having the similar issue. It updated successfully, but I am immediately disconnected upon running. I don't know how to stay connected anymore, unless Comcast is just being a dick at this point? Are there network ports I need to allow open or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Feb 2020, 08:08

Don't know about u but I noticed there was a Windows update waiting to be done. After I did that, I finally fixed it by unninstalling ZlOrigin for the 8263727 time, then restarting the computer, disabling the anti-virus and windows firewall, downloading ZlOrigin again and then re-installing it. Then I ran the ZlClient and it worked normally. Maybe you should check for updates on your OS, as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top