Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims base game from origin, cracked expansion packs.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims base game from origin, cracked expansion packs. Empty Sims base game from origin, cracked expansion packs.

Post by Guest Thu 05 Mar 2020, 21:09

I hope this is clear enough. I have the Sims 3 base game from Origin and I want the expansion packs, however each pack is like €39.99 and I don't think waiting for a sale is an option for me. I've cracked the Sims 3 before, so I know what to do. But I'm wondering if it's possible (and safe) to crack the expansion packs and play with them on the original base game.

Back to top Go down

Sims base game from origin, cracked expansion packs. Empty Re: Sims base game from origin, cracked expansion packs.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 06 Mar 2020, 01:22

infinitecrisis wrote:I hope this is clear enough. I have the Sims 3 base game from Origin and I want the expansion packs, however each pack is like €39.99 and I don't think waiting for a sale is an option for me. I've cracked the Sims 3 before, so I know what to do. But I'm wondering if it's possible (and safe) to crack the expansion packs and play with them on the original base game.

Hello @infinitecrisis and welcome to the G4TW Forums,

I'll say this. Given the fact that Origin base games of The Sims 3 are now(adays) on patch version 1.69, and that all existing No-CD files are on 1.67 "only", I would advise against such an adventure.

Use a cracked retail basegame, one that is based on retail CDs/DVDs, such as the one from G4TW. Those base games are on patch version 1.67, and you'll be fine. You also have to be cautios regarding your Origin settings. It's possible that Origin will try and update your cracked TS3, so you either have to uninstall the Origin base game completely, or at least configure the update settings in your Origin client such, that updates are not downloaded and installed automatically.

Good luck!

I tip my fedora.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top