Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can this laptop handle the The Sims 4 ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can this laptop handle the The Sims 4 ? Empty Can this laptop handle the The Sims 4 ?

Post by Guest Tue 17 Mar 2020, 15:28

Hello, 

I am planning on getting a second hand laptop to play the sims. Because my last laptop doesn't support it anymore. I get the sound and the cursor but with a black screen. So I was wondering if you could tell me if the HP probook 450 G5 would support the sims 4 and its expansions.

I will really need the sims 4 in these times. Thank you in advance. 

Specs

Processor
Intel Core i5-8250U

Graphics adapter
Intel UHD Graphics 620

Memory
8192 MB  

, DDR4-2400

Display
15.6 inch 16:9, 1920 x 1080 pixel 141 PPI, AUO41ED, IPS LED, glossy: no

Mainboard
Intel Kaby Lake-U + iHDCP 2.2 Premium PCH

Storage
SanDisk SD8SN8U256G1006, 256 GB  

, 183 GB free

Back to top Go down

Can this laptop handle the The Sims 4 ? Empty Re: Can this laptop handle the The Sims 4 ?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 17 Mar 2020, 23:48

Hello @jaydee29,

You should be fine, although I'm not sure if you can crank up the graphics settings to "high" or "ultra". Feel free to try and adjust your graphics settings as needed. But overall the laptop is OK in my opinion for The Sims 4. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Can this laptop handle the The Sims 4 ? Empty Re: Can this laptop handle the The Sims 4 ?

Post by Guest Wed 18 Mar 2020, 00:44

Thank you for your response 😁

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top