Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downloads are not starting - no seeds? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downloads are not starting - no seeds? [SOLVED] Empty Downloads are not starting - no seeds? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2020, 19:08

I am downloading from "new patch" and i cant downloads these two.

The Sims 4 - Anadius dlc-toggler [up to Tiny Living Stuff]

The Sims 4 - DLC files [up to & incl. Tiny Living Stuff]

Can you check the seeds please? thanks

Back to top Go down

Downloads are not starting - no seeds? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Downloads are not starting - no seeds? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 01 Apr 2020, 19:29

danpotn wrote:I am downloading from "new patch" and i cant downloads these two.

The Sims 4 - Anadius dlc-toggler [up to Tiny Living Stuff]

The Sims 4 - DLC files [up to & incl. Tiny Living Stuff]

Can you check the seeds please? thanks

Welcome to the G4TW Forums @danpotn,

This here is what I get when I start the torrent myself, plenty of seeders, like with all of G4TW's Sims games:

Downloads are not starting - no seeds? [SOLVED] LnZWnBp

Try using a 'better' torrent client such as qBitorrent, Tixati, Deluge or Transmission first of all. Then make sure to configure your torrent client settings correctly. 
https://www.games4theworld.club/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads-guide

Yes, it's written for uTorrent, but I will write a new one shortly. Until then, please try finding these options, in the recommended torrent clients that I mentioned before.

One last thing, I noticed from your IP-address that you are likely using a VPN. Keep in mind that torrenting is still a sketchy subject for most VPN providers. Make sure please that you connect to a server that is specifically designed for "P2P"-traffic. In case of doubt, ask your VPN provider which servers are suitable.

That's all I can say for now. Good luck!

BIG elephant
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Downloads are not starting - no seeds? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Downloads are not starting - no seeds? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 05 Apr 2020, 10:40

i downloaded everything i needed. thanks!

Gatkeeper Edit: solved and closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top