Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Endless loading screen after choosing household.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Endless loading screen after choosing household. Empty The Sims 4 Endless loading screen after choosing household.

Post by Guest Tue 07 Apr 2020, 23:33

So after installing TS4_Update_1-61-15-1020 i launch the game and the menu works fine i don't have any mods installed and when i choose a household to play with i just get stuck on an endless loading screen i went ahead and did a test for missing files so here it is 

report:

Really hope someone helps Sad

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Endless loading screen after choosing household. Empty Re: The Sims 4 Endless loading screen after choosing household.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 08 Apr 2020, 00:01

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @Syndicatee188,

It's probably not going to help, but download this here, and merge it with your Delta-folder. This is the stuff that shows as "missing files":
https://is.gd/txQtMx

As for the unknown files, you can delete them.

If the game doesn't work after that, please do another check with the validator, but un-check the box "Quick Scan". Good luck!

BIG elephant
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Endless loading screen after choosing household. Empty Re: The Sims 4 Endless loading screen after choosing household.

Post by Guest Wed 08 Apr 2020, 00:27

Thank you so much it worked ! I really appreciate the help I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 08 Apr 2020, 00:31

Syndicatee188 wrote:Thank you so much it worked ! I really appreciate the help I love you

Well, that's something. But the other issue is, you don't seem to have EP07, SP13 and SP14 installed. Is that intended? If not feel free to grab these individual DLC here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35810-the-sims-4-all-in-one-global-patch-selectable-dlcs-version-1-61-15-1020-tiny-living-stuff

You can access the magnet/torrent and grab all 3 of them at once (tick only these 3 DLC, in the torrent preview). Or you can use the 3 direct downloads for these DLC.  Don't forget to use anadius's dlc-toggler as well!

But if the game is working and you don't mind that little "scratch", then I guess you're good.

BIG elephant
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Apr 2020, 00:38

Alright will do Smile I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top