Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forever loading screen on choosing Household

View previous topic View next topic Go down

forever loading screen on choosing Household Empty forever loading screen on choosing Household

Post by Guest Sun 29 Jan 2017, 20:38

I have a problem, as title said after finally managed to install City Living, the game, and neighbourhoods load just fine, but, when i choose a household, the game just loads, and loads, and doesn't stop loading. Yes, I have lots of CC Installed, and I have no Idea which may be the culprit. Could someone tell if you had similar problem, and what was the cause?

Back to top Go down

forever loading screen on choosing Household Empty Re: forever loading screen on choosing Household

Post by Guest Mon 06 Feb 2017, 23:54

Anyone, Help? I'm at the end of my wits, I tried to delete/updae my mods, but so far NOTHING WORK. PLEEEEAAAASE, HELP ME!

Sorry for double posting, but I'm really desperate, I was so eager to play, but I can't access my households... Sad

Back to top Go down

forever loading screen on choosing Household Empty Re: forever loading screen on choosing Household

Post by Guest Tue 07 Feb 2017, 00:21

I believe it is a mod conflicting with the game, pretty sure when mine was doing this it was MC Mod Command as it was outdated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Feb 2017, 01:09

I did updated MC Command Center, but to no avail...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Feb 2017, 13:02

Try removing it and running the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Feb 2017, 23:58

I tried, along with other script mods, and nothing... Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Mar 2017, 01:49

I installed the game on my niece's mac. She has the exact same issue with no CC installed. I REALLY don't want to re-install the game again, and possibly have the same issue. On a mac you need to copy each file into each folder manually, file by file, folder by folder. It takes hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top