Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 17 Empty The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 25 Feb 2012, 12:30

First topic message reminder :

The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 17 2ui7ocx
Hello Sims 3 fans!
You've all been looking forward to the 6th expansionpack Showtime! It is going to be released soon, only 10 more days until this expansion's first release date.
As you've become accustomed to, Admin will release a G4TW version soon after, a couple of days at most. And of course, a new fix as well. It has already been discussed, but it doesn't hurt to mention again. We can't guarantee we'll get you the limited edition items, but we'll try our best.

As always, we'll keep you up to date on G4TW's latest developments once the expansion has been released by EA.

What can we expect of the new expansion pack? A range of new interactions for starters, not only for your Sims, but for yourselves as well. Though we can't confirm that the new social functions that allow you to connect with your friends as you play, will actually work in a cracked game. But we should test that to make sure.
But even if that function doesn't work, this expansion will definitely add great new opportunities for your Sim. New careers, new rewards, new venues, new Life time wishes and rewards, and new ways for your Sim to enjoy a night out, if they're not performers themselves.

The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 17 2zi584h
Of course Showtime will also feature a new world for your Sim to live in, Starlight Shores, which looks promising. And a range of new objects to enjoy.

The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 17 5l3q4z
Any plans for the new expansion? Have you thought about what you want to try? Lets discuss!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 17 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Guest Wed 07 Mar 2012, 17:15

raelaroux wrote:
Karkar2468 wrote:
WhitePath wrote:I just hope that he'll release it on KAT, too.

If he do, I'm okay with all Smile
Oh yeah, will admin upload showtime/Katy perry or both ?
doesnt matter if its just regular showtime. admin will upload the collectors items on his media fire account.
oh okay, i guess that's okay then Smile

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 17 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 07 Mar 2012, 17:17

Hello,
The limited edition of the expansion simply means that it comes with a special code that allows the items to be downloaded from the store.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Mar 2012, 17:20

yea that flt 1 is also a rar file prob got a password on it like the rest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Mar 2012, 17:21

so now i guess the game will be uploaded 2mrw

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 07 Mar 2012, 17:22

hello,
I do expect Admin back today, he's been here briefly this morning and in the early afternoon so who knows he might be working on it right now.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 17 Empty i really hope not

Post by Guest Wed 07 Mar 2012, 17:23

Karkar2468 wrote:so now i guess the game will be uploaded 2mrw

i don't think i would like that too much.. considering it will be up somewhere today, im sure of it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Mar 2012, 17:24

i just wish hed pop in and let us know how hes doing. Sad

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 17 Empty agreed!

Post by Guest Wed 07 Mar 2012, 17:28

raelaroux wrote:i just wish hed pop in and let us know how hes doing. Sad

i know some spots that will have it, its just the waiting without knowing.. id be more patient if i knew something about whats going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Mar 2012, 17:30

markk wrote:

i know some spots that will have it, its just the waiting without knowing.. id be more patient if i knew something about whats going on.

I just wish I didn't take that darn update. I'd be able to play

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Mar 2012, 17:31

mslisalisa wrote:
markk wrote:

I just wish I didn't take that darn update. I'd be able to play

There is a crack for that update now, i did it too and had to wait. but all good now.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 07 Mar 2012, 17:34

Dear Sims 3 fans,
I honestly don't know when Admin will have Showtime ready, all I do know if that he is looking for a good file that wont mess up your game, since you all wouldn't want that and neither would we.

I suggest you all stay calm, don't panic, have faith. Keep an eye on the forum because Admin will not hold out on you once he has it. For those of you who haven't done so, I suggest you join the fangroup, and check your profile -> preferences to make sure that you're allowing newsletters. Note that it requires a valid emailaddress.

I will now close this topic because further speculation and sharing various (possibly botched) versions of the expansion serves no purpose.

I understand some of you are getting impatient and anxious to play this anticipated expansionpack. I just ask that you keep it cool, Admin is on it and all there is left to do is wait for it.

The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob Thank you The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top