Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 3 (master suite) has stopped responding ERROR

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3 (master suite) has stopped responding ERROR Empty The sims 3 (master suite) has stopped responding ERROR

Post by Guest Thu 01 Mar 2012, 06:35

I get to the point where it starts loading the neighbourhood then it just freezes and then after i windows button out of the sims it has a windows error message saying sims 3 has stopped working... also when the very first loading screen appears the writing below the loading bar gets very pixelated im not sure if this is normal for the pirated copy.

I only cracked the sims 3 (base) folder once, using the crack files i got from the master suite folder. (i didnt use the ultimate fix. although im currently downloading that and ill try that asap).

Finally when i first start up sims 3 it always gives me an error message saying corrupted or unauthorised modifications have been installed blah blah blah do you want to continue... even though i just installed a completely clean install with no mods or anything else.

All help and advice would be great!

thanks

Seany1989

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 (master suite) has stopped responding ERROR Empty Re: The sims 3 (master suite) has stopped responding ERROR

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 01 Mar 2012, 11:25

Hello,
The pixelated words as you're loading the game aren't normal for pirated copies.
The unofficial game modification error is caused by the Master Suite stuff crack and is probably the cause of your game crash as you're loading your town.
Try applying the fix, that should fix your game.
But if the text remains pixelated, this is also an indication of a problem. Make sure any mods you're using are compatible with each other and your game version.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 (master suite) has stopped responding ERROR Empty Re: The sims 3 (master suite) has stopped responding ERROR

Post by Guest Thu 01 Mar 2012, 16:22

i have tried the fix which stopped the game corrupt modification error message, but i still get the pixelated words when loading and it still crashes when loading the town (although it did actually loads it this time lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 01 Mar 2012, 16:28

seany1989 wrote:i have tried the fix which stopped the game corrupt modification error message, but i still get the pixelated words when loading and it still crashes when loading the town (although it did actually loads it this time lol)
Hello,

Please remove all of your Mods and Custom Content, restart the game and see whether it makes a difference or not.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Mar 2012, 16:44

I have no mods or custom content, the install was completely clean and i installed all sims3+expansions together before adding crack.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 01 Mar 2012, 16:57

Hello,
I think reinstalling might solve your problem. It has for other people with a similar problem. Don't forget to run ccleaner, or use youruninstallerpro to uninstall, and don't forget to restart your pc after you completely finish uninstalling.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 01 Mar 2012, 18:15

Hello,

Ccleaner: www.ccleaner.com
Your Uninstaller! Pro: www.games4theworld.org/downloads
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top