Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 pets doesnt start! A window with 'do you want to continue' appears! Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 pets doesnt start! A window with 'do you want to continue' appears! Help! Empty Sims 3 pets doesnt start! A window with 'do you want to continue' appears! Help!

Post by Guest Sun 04 Mar 2012, 17:11

Hi...I have the sims 3 base game and i installed the expansion of the sims 3 pets. The sims 3 launcher works fine but then even before I enter the game a black screen appears and then it goes back to the computer desktop and a window opens...
Sims 3 pets doesnt start! A window with 'do you want to continue' appears! Help! Proble11

In my game it appears in portuguese but in red I put a translation to english..
If I click leave/cancel the game doenst open...if I click the other button (that i cant really understand what is written there because its not portuguese nor english) the game open 'normally', goes to the loading scene and then when the loading bar is filled the game crashes and it goes to the computer desktop again...I never have the chance to play the game xD
I already tried the fix that it is in this site but the same window pops up..
Please help. Thanks
P.s. My game version is 10.0.96.015001

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 pets doesnt start! A window with 'do you want to continue' appears! Help! Empty Re: Sims 3 pets doesnt start! A window with 'do you want to continue' appears! Help!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 04 Mar 2012, 18:31

Hello,
What is your base game version? Find out as shown in the image below. Have you used the fix? If you intend to, don't let is update to 1.31 since there's no crack yet, use the manual patch instead during step 11.
Sims 3 pets doesnt start! A window with 'do you want to continue' appears! Help! V79l5e
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 pets doesnt start! A window with 'do you want to continue' appears! Help! Empty Re: Sims 3 pets doesnt start! A window with 'do you want to continue' appears! Help!

Post by Guest Sun 04 Mar 2012, 18:48

Oh.. my base game version is 1.31..xD is there any way to go back to 1.29?
Sims 3 pets doesnt start! A window with 'do you want to continue' appears! Help! Versao10

What do I do now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 04 Mar 2012, 21:18

Admin wrote:HOW TO GET BACK TO V1.29 IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY PATCHED TO V1.31

1. Completely remove The Sims 3 + All expansions.
2. Backup/remove this folder: (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 and remove it from the "Documents" folder.
3. RESTART YOUR PC.
Reinstall the game using these instructions, but DO NOT UPDATE TO
VERSION 1.31 WHEN PROMPTED TO:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Download and apply the v1.29 manual patch:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v129-fix-manual-patch
Download this Fix:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
, but DO NOT apply it yet.
7. Open the "# Crack" folder in the Fix. You'll see a .dll and a .exe file.
8. Drag & drop both files in there to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and choose "Replace" on the pop-up that appears.
9. Start the game and it should work fine now!

DO NOT UPDATE TO VERSION 1.31 (YET) WHEN PROMPTED TO!!!

Hope this clears up.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top