Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to unregister a game from a sims 3 account? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

how to unregister a game from a sims 3 account? [SOLVED] Empty how to unregister a game from a sims 3 account? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 18:58

Hello! Smile

I am wondering if someone knows how to unregister a game from a sims 3 account.
I'd like to unregister Ambitions in order to give my serial to a friend of mine so he could create a sims 3 account AND we could use SimPort together Cool

I assume SimPort would work fine seen the fact that I already have my base game registered?

So, if someone have a clue, it would be greatly appreciated Very Happy I've been searching this "unregister-button" for hours without finding it! Sad

Thank you in advance Smile

how to unregister a game from a sims 3 account? [SOLVED] 611149516

Back to top Go down

how to unregister a game from a sims 3 account? [SOLVED] Empty Re: how to unregister a game from a sims 3 account? [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Fri 09 Mar 2012, 20:12

As far as I know, there's no way to unregister from them. Once you register a game, it's set to your account.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

how to unregister a game from a sims 3 account? [SOLVED] Empty Re: how to unregister a game from a sims 3 account? [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 09 Mar 2012, 20:51

Hello,
I think so too, but is Ambitions your only legit game? If it isn't, you can consider letting your friend register another one of your legit expansions if you haven't registered them yet.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 22:31

hello,
the Sims 3 base game and ambitions are both legit. so, i am going to give him the ambitions serial code. we already tried to register him, but it is said that the serial is already used, it is indeed, by me. that's why i am trying to unregister ambitions but i couldn't so far. :c do you know a way to unregister ?i read somewhere we can 't, but i don't know if this source is reliable ..

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 09 Mar 2012, 22:36

Hello,

I don't think that's possible, but you could try to contact EA and tell them you want to open a new account for this and that reason.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 22:42

ok thank you all for your answrs, so sad there is No way- Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 09 Mar 2012, 23:21

Hello,

There's no harm in trying to contact them.
Narong one's contacted Valve to let them "de-activate" a game from his Steam account, and they did.

Don't ask me why he wanted to do so, lol, but ah, it worked.
For now, topic closed. Please let us know if we could provide any kind of assistance.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top