Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 origin account problem,do not load game [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 origin account problem,do not load game [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 origin account problem,do not load game [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 21:09

i downloaded all sims 4 games from your website .i played get together,go to work fine.but after installing sims 4 city life my previous games do not load.showing we are sorry an error has occurred.origin is not installed and is required to play your game .please reinstall origin.i reinstall all my games.even i set up new windows 7 in my laptop.though game do not load.mentioning i did not run the game ever with internet connection on.i always played the game offline.please give me a solution.i love sims games.i am playing last 4 years.i do not want to stop playing

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 origin account problem,do not load game [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 origin account problem,do not load game [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 03:18

did you apply the crack correctly ?

because cracked sims 4  can't use  origin

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 origin account problem,do not load game [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 origin account problem,do not load game [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 09:21

Origin must be off. While installing did you deactivate your Virus scanner. Did you include certain files in your exclusions? Did you read this thread and the one its linking to under " here" in 01. ?

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly#

lots of people seem to omit these steps and have problems because of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 23:29

yes i followed all steps.as per instruction.i exclued  in my anti virus all folders as per instruction.i deactivated anti virus while setup.but still game crash and hang always

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 17:26

Hi @Preatyswarna ,

There's a new update (Parenthood) released. Have you tried updating the game and see if you still have the origin error?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 02:00

please give me the link of vampire and parenthood pack link.and does the vampire and toddler pack has screen loading problem?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 09:30

The packs are available here.

https://games4theworld.org/downloads/

The loading problem? Some people have it, others do not. A fix is available here

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-30-105-1010#

Interaction problem? Here

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-30-105-1010#

Please remember to move Saves, Tray and mods out of your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4. Store them on your desktop for save keeping. Run the game as administrator completely vanilla.

Hope this helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 15:15

Adding to the above,

Since you mentioned a new windows 7, you might want to turn off you windows defender/microsoft security essentials as well. Also, make sure there are .dll files inside your Game/Bin folder as well. You can download them here if you think anything is missing. 

Might be good to turn off anti-virus during download/unzip as well. Also, check that your pc doesn't have more than ONE pre-install anti-virus.

Do keep us updated.  Very Happy

EDIT (14.06.2017):
User has apparently managed to get the error fixed.
Topic will be closed. 
- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top