Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Expansion Pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Expansion Pack Empty The Sims 3 Expansion Pack

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jul 2010, 08:27

I recently downloaded the Sims 3 Ambitions here... Since I'm new to this kind of things and more familiar with buying pirated dvd copies of games in the malls, when I read the instructions on how to install it, it said that I should install the Games 4 the World version of the Sims 3first. But what if I already have The Sims 3 installed in my computer, just not the version that Games 4 the World has? Will it not work with other versions? (My father bought a pirated DVD installer of the Sims 3) Please help me with this. Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Expansion Pack Empty Re: The Sims 3 Expansion Pack

Post by Yusifer Sat 24 Jul 2010, 09:25

It should work, but it's recommended to have the G4tW version since it's easier to go through the installation process. The main admin knows what he's done with his Sims 3 hack, but might not know what was done with your hacked bought copy, so some errors might pop up that staff might not know how to fix since they're unfamiliar with where the base game comes from...
Yusifer
Yusifer
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3; Ragnarok

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Sat 24 Jul 2010, 13:44

errrx wrote:I recently downloaded the Sims 3 Ambitions here... Since I'm new to this kind of things and more familiar with buying pirated dvd copies of games in the malls, when I read the instructions on how to install it, it said that I should install the Games 4 the World version of the Sims 3first. But what if I already have The Sims 3 installed in my computer, just not the version that Games 4 the World has? Will it not work with other versions? (My father bought a pirated DVD installer of the Sims 3) Please help me with this. Thanks Smile

Hello,
Just try it, if u have any problem. Then , we will find for the solution.
Thanks.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 24 Jul 2010, 15:47

errrx wrote:I recently downloaded the Sims 3 Ambitions here... Since I'm new to this kind of things and more familiar with buying pirated dvd copies of games in the malls, when I read the instructions on how to install it, it said that I should install the Games 4 the World version of the Sims 3first. But what if I already have The Sims 3 installed in my computer, just not the version that Games 4 the World has? Will it not work with other versions? (My father bought a pirated DVD installer of the Sims 3) Please help me with this. Thanks Smile

Hi,

Yes, like Narong said, just Install our version over your The Sims 3 base game and if it didn't work, you can always Install our version afterwards. We'll always try to help you out.

Last edited by Admin on Sat 24 Jul 2010, 17:39; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jul 2010, 16:44

ok, I will try to install it, and will post updates afterwards. Smile thank you for all who replied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top