Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets expansion pack's screen loading instead of Late Night expansion pack's.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pets expansion pack's screen loading instead of Late Night expansion pack's.[SOLVED] Empty Pets expansion pack's screen loading instead of Late Night expansion pack's.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 14 Apr 2012, 00:27

First of all thanks a lot for you sharing your information and help us all! with our weird problems. (such as this Smile )
second of all i have installed the game using our tutorial. i have the base game, pets and late night.
It all working but when i'm clicking the play,
the game starting the loading...
but unfortunatly the loading screen is of pets expansion pack. disappointing. Pets expansion pack's screen loading instead of Late Night expansion pack's.[SOLVED] 3450855690
i know its doesnt matter but i still want my freakin Late Night loading screen!
please. help.

Back to top Go down

Pets expansion pack's screen loading instead of Late Night expansion pack's.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Pets expansion pack's screen loading instead of Late Night expansion pack's.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 14 Apr 2012, 09:25

Hello,

This problem turned out to be different than I thought at first lol.
I believe there's a mod that allows you to do that, but I'll have to look for it.

Edit: Ok here you go! Just download the Late night one and put it in mods\packages.
I know it says the mod is updated for version 1.22, but after reading how its done, I'm confident it won't give you any problems.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Pets expansion pack's screen loading instead of Late Night expansion pack's.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Pets expansion pack's screen loading instead of Late Night expansion pack's.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 14 Apr 2012, 12:31

ok i'll try it now Very Happy i'll edit m post for results

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 14 Apr 2012, 18:50

Hello,

Please do so. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Apr 2012, 17:49

sorry for my delay!!
I red the magic cc tutorials and install this mod using his own tutorial and unfortunately didn't success !
thank you for your kindness!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 18 Apr 2012, 18:08

Hello,

Ok, sorry to hear it didn't work.
There's more where that came from though, try this. Or, if you think you're up for it, this.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Apr 2012, 18:22

oh thanks!
i tried the first link you gave me --> 'Variable loading screen *EP5 and SP6 versions*' and succeed! (i have the Pets and the Master Suit which asked for this mod to work)

thanks again for your help!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 18 Apr 2012, 18:29

Hello,

That’s good to hear.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top