Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Expansion Pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Expansion Pack Empty The Sims 3 Expansion Pack

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2012, 00:46

Sorry I am new here and I am not sure if i am suppose to install expansion pack according to order e.i install World Adventure first.I downloaded master suite expansion pack and i cannot install.The base game is not game4theworld its RIP.I am trying to download Games4theworld base game.Is it because of the lousy base game or is it because master suites is my first expansion thus unable to install

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Expansion Pack Empty Re: The Sims 3 Expansion Pack

Post by grieralexander Sat 17 Mar 2012, 01:02

iPadBlack wrote:Sorry I am new here and I am not sure if i am suppose to install expansion pack according to order e.i install World Adventure first.I downloaded master suite expansion pack and i cannot install.The base game is not game4theworld its RIP.I am trying to download Games4theworld base game.Is it because of the lousy base game or is it because master suites is my first expansion thus unable to install

No it should be fine, you need to have at least one of the listed expansions in the fix. I do beleive that your problems is the base game; do install our version and while you are at it pick up some of the others EPs that may interest you; then follow the instructions on the fix step by step, without skipping any. After you uninstall your Base game make sure that you clean your registry of any items left behind by that copy.
Let us know after you reinstall and apply the FIX
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2012, 06:49

So what should I do? Can u give me the full list of information.The problem is i cant even install an expansion pack.Master suite stuff is my first expansion pack and when i launch the application it say "The sims 3 need to be installed" I have an The Sims 3-RIP but the expansion pack cant see it

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 17 Mar 2012, 10:31

Hello,

I happened to look up that RIP base game version yesterday and from the description it looks like it could be a modified installer. That's most likely the reason your expansions wont install. When your download finishes, this guide will tell you exactly how to go about reinstalling.
Don't forget to restart your pc before reinstalling if it hasn't been restarted yet since you uninstalled.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)