Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 not working after installing showtime. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 not working after installing showtime. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 not working after installing showtime. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 06:27

Okay, So just today I installed sims 3 showtime,
then I updated it and applied the crack that came
with the showtime, then When launched the game
it did not work it said something like

"it looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of the sims 3....and so on."

btw my game version is:

PLEASE HELP!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 not working after installing showtime. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 not working after installing showtime. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 06:33

Wat is your game version.... wat you gave is the launcher version.
to get the game version open the launcher and hover the cursor over the base game synbol

like where the arrow is pointing

Sims 3 not working after installing showtime. [SOLVED] Untitl13

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 not working after installing showtime. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 not working after installing showtime. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 06:37

omg...its 1.32....
I saw the global announcement...so I have to wait?
are they going to make a whole new crack for the game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 06:44

A new crack will come out as soon as EA decides to re-release the fixed version of the 1.32 patch.

Alot of people are in the same situation you are but if you want to play you might have to reinstall and use the manual update for 1.31. Crying or Very sad

THATS A LAST RESORT THOUGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 06:52

damn, ill just download a manual patch for 1.31...but is it necessary to reinstall the whole games? Idk..Sad

I hope you guys and the team get through with the new update. Lol I'm sure I'm not the only one..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 06:56

Reinstalling ...it seems is the only way to be able to revert back to patch 1.31.

I tested it myself to see if i could install 1.29 on mine which is 1.31 and you get an error saying you have to uninstall version 1.31 in order to install.

Sorry that i couldnt bring better news........ Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 07:03

NOOO...omg...Sad...Well...I guess I just have to wait for the new fix. which I hope you guys can do it. Sad

its okay man...I guess electronic arts really shocked us..XD
Oh well just wait...in this case patients is a virtue....damn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 07:06

In this case patience really is a virtue........

Since EA pulled the 1.32 patch because of leaked content from their next Expansion Pack and since they dont want people knowing about it ..........

Here is a link to content for their next patch simsvip.com/?page_id=8081 Trollemote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 07:14

what an epic fail...1 new update then another followed...offff
but I guess some of the new things they included are pretty neat..
but nothing without a crack...I guess they knew that the game was leaked..
How did they find out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 07:18

LUCKY FOR US LOL =))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 07:18

No idea how they found out. Maybe people started posting info about the leaks to EA's website.

But this isnt the first time Content was leaked...... back before Pets was released there was a patch that contained Pets content also

So in my opinion either their doing it on purpose just to tease people..... or EA is really starting to slip.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 07:22

LOL I bet their pretty pissed...XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012, 15:39

Hello,

For now patience is the key to success.
Topic closed. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top