Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Showtime "No Game Disc Found!" [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Showtime "No Game Disc Found!" [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Showtime "No Game Disc Found!" [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2012, 22:40

Whenever I try to play Sims 3 it tells me that I need to insert Showtime's disc. This is what I did...

I had the base game and Pets already installed on my computer.

I downloaded Ambitions, Generations, Late Night, Showtime, and World Advantures. I figured that since the Ultimate Fix was just copying cracks over I'd be fine, so I didn't uninstall them. I followed the Ultimate Fix directions. I copied the cracks to all the correct folders (I didn't put anything in the showtime, pets or generations -- I put it all in the base game's bin), opened the launcher, had it update (went smoothly), closed it, then copied the files in the # Crack folder to the base game's bin.

It told me I needed the disc.

So I looked on these forums to see if I could solve the issue. I tried going through the manual patch (https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v132-fix-manual-patch), but it says...

"The setup has deteched the version 1.33.002 of Sims is already installed. Setup installs an earlier version..."

I decided that maybe some patch i originally had in Pets was still lurking, so I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, used the manual patch to check if it needed to be updated (had the same results), and tried the launch the game to have it tell me I need to put in the Showtime disc.

I've tried launching it from the Sims luncher as well as going into The Sims 3 > Game > Bin > TS3W.

I was thinking I might need to mount a file in Daemon tools, since that's how I've run Sims 2 before, but I don't know what I would mount...

Help?

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Showtime "No Game Disc Found!" [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Showtime "No Game Disc Found!" [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2012, 22:52

EA just released the 1.33 patch today so the Ultimate fix you are using is outdated yet again. The only thing to do would be to wait for admin to Upload an updated version or reinstall everything and use the ,manual patch to update to 1.32

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Showtime "No Game Disc Found!" [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Showtime "No Game Disc Found!" [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 04:15

Is there a way I could use the cracks that come with each individual download, even if I have to remove some of the expansion packs?

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Fri 16 Mar 2012, 05:45

tenrec4tea wrote:...

Is there a way I could use the cracks that come with each individual download, even if I have to remove some of the expansion packs?
There is a temporary download at the download page
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Although it works it is not recomended until there is a fix for the patch you've just installed.
Regards
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 06:19

Thanks guys. Does anyone have a guestiment on when a new fix would be out? I really don't have an idea, and I'd like to have a rough one of when to check back in.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 11:22

Hello,

Probably a few days at most, Admin's on it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 18:03

Okay, thanks for letting me know! Very Happy (Lot quicker than I thought it'd be!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 16 Mar 2012, 20:33

Hello,

Good, for now topic closed. Please let us know if you have any more problems after using the new Fix when it has been released! Sims 3 Showtime "No Game Disc Found!" [SOLVED] 3479271199
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top