Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No game disc found. Please insert The Sims 3 Showtime game disc before proceeding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No game disc found. Please insert The Sims 3 Showtime game disc before proceeding Empty No game disc found. Please insert The Sims 3 Showtime game disc before proceeding

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 05:43

Hello,

Ok I'm very depressed. I've been trying to play The Sims 3 for 5 days and it won't work. I did everything from install, patching and ultimate fix. Now I am getting "No game disc found. Please insert Te Sims 3 Showtime game disc before proceeding. Please help me, thank you in advance. Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

No game disc found. Please insert The Sims 3 Showtime game disc before proceeding Empty Re: No game disc found. Please insert The Sims 3 Showtime game disc before proceeding

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 05:46

Hello,

Did you apply the last step? (the #crack to the base game)

Back to top Go down

No game disc found. Please insert The Sims 3 Showtime game disc before proceeding Empty Re: No game disc found. Please insert The Sims 3 Showtime game disc before proceeding

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 06:18

Yes I did. Is there anything I can do without reinstalling everything?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 08:05

Probably you missplaced the cracks. Try redo the Ultimate Fix (Dont Skip any steps)

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 03 Oct 2012, 10:11

Hello,

And if you're quite sure you did everything right, please show us a screenshot of the folder you copied the crack to. Preferably a detailed screenshot that shows not only the folders' path, but the file types and dates for the files as well.
You definitely don't have to reinstall.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 17:53

Bonjour,

je rencontre exactement le même problème avec "Supernatural" ! J'ai pourtant suivi toutes les instructions du "fix" et je ne comprends pas quoi faire !! voici une capture d'écran de mes dossiers :

No game disc found. Please insert The Sims 3 Showtime game disc before proceeding 168ue6u

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 03 Oct 2012, 19:18

frangegars wrote:Bonjour,

je rencontre exactement le même problème avec "Supernatural" ! J'ai pourtant suivi toutes les instructions du "fix" et je ne comprends pas quoi faire !! voici une capture d'écran de mes dossiers :

No game disc found. Please insert The Sims 3 Showtime game disc before proceeding 168ue6u
Hello,

Yes, I'm doing fine too, thanks for asking!
Please open your own topic, so it's easier for us to track progress and to provide personal support.
I can tell you right now that that's the wrong folder. The crack should go into this folder instead: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and NOT into: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 !
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 01:26

try to open it by going to the sims 3 base game/game/binand click on the ts3w. thats what someone told me to do and it worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 01:37

I am having the same problem, unfortunately launching directly from the .exe didnt work for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 04 Oct 2012, 11:59

Darsim wrote:I am having the same problem, unfortunately launching directly from the .exe didnt work for me.

Hello,

Please open a new topic, it'll be easier for us to keep track and provide more personal support.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top