Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No game disc found! Please insert The Sims Showtime game disc before proceeding.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No game disc found! Please insert The Sims Showtime game disc before proceeding. Empty No game disc found! Please insert The Sims Showtime game disc before proceeding.

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2012, 19:06

I have updated my Sims game to apparently 'Version 12.0.273.017001' and now it shows the above title in a Disc Authentication Failure window.

How do I fix this?

Back to top Go down

No game disc found! Please insert The Sims Showtime game disc before proceeding. Empty Re: No game disc found! Please insert The Sims Showtime game disc before proceeding.

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2012, 22:40

Donkashan wrote:I have updated my Sims game to apparently 'Version 12.0.273.017001' and now it shows the above title in a Disc Authentication Failure window.

How do I fix this?

I got the issue. Before posting, I look for answers, download the manual fix and yours. Reinstall the add on "stuff out"..., create a DVD and nothing is working. When I launch the sims from program/the sims there is no problem, then it asks me for a CD. I launch the one created for set up and nothing.

Can someone help us?No game disc found! Please insert The Sims Showtime game disc before proceeding. 2830496658

//EDIT

and my sims3 is updated you post the download on how install the sims

Back to top Go down

No game disc found! Please insert The Sims Showtime game disc before proceeding. Empty Re: No game disc found! Please insert The Sims Showtime game disc before proceeding.

Post by Admin Sun 05 Aug 2012, 13:31

Hello,

In order to fix your problem, all you need to do is following these instructions: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

DO NOT skip any steps!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top