Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help with installing expansions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help with installing expansions Empty Need help with installing expansions

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 05:37

Hey guys
Iv been having a lot of trouble installing the expansions.
Iv downloaded everything that i want, and I'm ready, but i need help with installing the Master Suite stuff. I got the base game downloaded, and it works fine (havnt done any sort of update tho) and when i try to install the master suite stuff, it comes up with the error "The version of The Sims™ 3 installed is not updatable and is not compatible with The Sims™ 3 Master Suite Stuff."

Im guessing i have to do some sort of update, but if i update through the launcher, I'm guessing it will update to 1.33 am i right? and i read that the admin said i shouldn't do that till he updates the fix.

SO what exactly am i meant to do? is there another way i can update to 1.32 only? or do i have to do something else because of that error ^^^^ ????

EDIT: Also now, when i try to launch the base game, its asking me to insert the "Sims3" disk which i made in disk utility.... Is there a way to play without needing the disk? just curious.

Thanks in advance

Back to top Go down

Need help with installing expansions Empty Re: Need help with installing expansions

Post by Admin Fri 16 Mar 2012, 19:05

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)