Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 crashes within minutes of game play, ultimate fix doesn't work anymore

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 crashes within minutes of game play, ultimate fix doesn't work anymore Empty Sims 3 crashes within minutes of game play, ultimate fix doesn't work anymore

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2012, 07:34

Hi, I've searched through this site many times and it has helped me with previous problems but I can't seem to find one that matches my current issue. I downloaded most of the Sims 3 expansions from you and installed them all correctly and the game was working great, every once and awhile it would crash but after downloading and applying the ultimate fix everything would work perfectly again. But then after a week or so when I would play the game, whenever I went into Buy Mode it would crash. I applied the fix and it didn't do much, and now the game started to crash within minutes of starting. I've redownloaded the new fix and have updated my game hoping it would work but nothing seems to be helping! It's very frustrating, I've spent hours of the day trying to figure out how to fix this but am having no luck, please help !!
Sims 3 crashes within minutes of game play, ultimate fix doesn't work anymore 2830496658

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 crashes within minutes of game play, ultimate fix doesn't work anymore Empty Re: Sims 3 crashes within minutes of game play, ultimate fix doesn't work anymore

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 17 Mar 2012, 10:35

Hello,

Are you also getting an unofficial game modification error when you start your game?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)