Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sim Stuck at Bed and Missing Sims in Relationship Panel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sim Stuck at Bed and Missing Sims in Relationship Panel Empty Sim Stuck at Bed and Missing Sims in Relationship Panel

Post by Guest Wed 21 Mar 2012, 03:15

My sim can't sleep in the bed. She just stands there at the bed as time goes by and her needs meter decreases. I tried to cancel action, reset sim, and reset lot, but noting happens. She resets outside, but go right back to the bed and just stands there. She can go everywhere else and interact with everyone, its just that as soon as she tries to go to bed she gets stuck and stands there. I deleted the bed and got a new one, but that didn't help, and I tried sending her to another bed but she gets stuck there too. So I reset her and try to get here to sleep in a sleeping bag, but she just stands there stuck, and she won't go to work either. I changed households and played another family, and they get stuck standing at the bed or at the refrigerator too. Plus some faces are missing in the relationship panel. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this problem, and how it can be fixed?

Mod edit: Topic moved to the right section.

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Sim Stuck at Bed and Missing Sims in Relationship Panel Empty Re: Sim Stuck at Bed and Missing Sims in Relationship Panel

Post by grieralexander Wed 21 Mar 2012, 03:22

maxie37 wrote:My sim can't sleep in the bed. She just stands there at the bed as time goes by and her needs meter decreases. I tried to cancel action, reset sim, and reset lot, but noting happens. She resets outside, but go right back to the bed and just stands there. She can go everywhere else and interact with everyone, its just that as soon as she tries to go to bed she gets stuck and stands there. I deleted the bed and got a new one, but that didn't help, and I tried sending her to another bed but she gets stuck there too. So I reset her and try to get here to sleep in a sleeping bag, but she just stands there stuck, and she won't go to work either. I changed households and played another family, and they get stuck standing at the bed or at the refrigerator too. Plus some faces are missing in the relationship panel. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this problem, and how it can be fixed?

When they can interact with objects they will actually exhibit the suck behavior. HAve you tried on a new game and see if this happens? I am trying to rule out a corrupted game. Are all your MODS up to the latest patch, and I really mean all. Since the latest patch the game has gotten very touchy about sliders and other outdated CC. Clear the cache files; try playing without the MODS folder in place, also clearing your caches afterwards and let us know.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Sim Stuck at Bed and Missing Sims in Relationship Panel Empty Re: Sim Stuck at Bed and Missing Sims in Relationship Panel

Post by Guest Wed 21 Mar 2012, 04:01

I did update all my MODS, and I even removed all the CC to see if it was conflicting with the game, cleared the cache files and restarted the game and I'm still having the same problem. It seems to be a universal problem since all the sims seem to get stuck when I change households too. I'll try on a new game and see if that helps.

//EDIT

When I start a new game it works, but I notice the screen freezing for a few seconds every 2-3 min. That's what it was during in the other game and I saved it and restarted the game and that's when I started having all the problems. I think I saved an error. Anyway, I didn't save the new game since there is no save as option. Is there a way for me to import my old game into this new game so I won't lose all my progress?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 21 Mar 2012, 12:16

Hello,

Actually, there is. You can use this mod to pack the households in your old neighbourhood and unpack them in a new one.
Be sure to read the mod FAQ and documentation.
I've used it myself and it worked like a charm.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Mar 2012, 16:09

Thanks, I'll try the MOD. Since in the new game the screen was freezing for a few seconds every 2-3 min too, do you know what might cause this to happen? I would hate to import my old game into the new one and then it starts doing the same thing again.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 22 Mar 2012, 13:21

Hello,

Game lag, yes. There can be several reasons. Which town is it?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top