Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sim cant perform on sims 3 showtime. Help please!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sim cant perform on sims 3 showtime. Help please!!!! Empty sim cant perform on sims 3 showtime. Help please!!!!

Post by Guest Thu 22 Mar 2012, 10:42

my sim can audition for a gig but when I try to get her to perform at her gigs or even in public for some reason the game sends her to her house. So then I try to get her to perform at her house and the icon will pop up in the corner but then go away and she still does nothing. she is an acrobat by the way.

Did I do something or install something wrong???

Please Help!!

Mod edit: Topic moved to the right section.

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

sim cant perform on sims 3 showtime. Help please!!!! Empty Re: sim cant perform on sims 3 showtime. Help please!!!!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 22 Mar 2012, 14:22

Hello,

Did your sim change to the career outfit?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

sim cant perform on sims 3 showtime. Help please!!!! Empty sim cant perform on sims 3 showtime. Help please!!!!

Post by Guest Fri 23 Mar 2012, 08:36

yes she did she automaticaly changes everytime she gets ready to perform but always get teleported to her house. So I tried the singing career and it works just fine it just the acrobat and magician careers that wont work. do you think its a cc problem?

Back to top Go down

sim cant perform on sims 3 showtime. Help please!!!! Empty Re: sim cant perform on sims 3 showtime. Help please!!!!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 23 Mar 2012, 10:07

Hello,

That's possible. But the only way to find out is to disable cc for now and try again.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Mar 2012, 12:44

Uhmm, When i try to go on the Stage to perform once i've got a gig, But i can't because there is already a show on... But it's there forever never stops rofl.. Can someone help please!?!?!

Admin edit: Please stick to your topic HERE.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top