Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 torrented version, how well does it perform?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 torrented version, how well does it perform? Empty Sims 3 torrented version, how well does it perform?

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 19:25

i want to switch to the G4TW version of sims 3 and was wondering how it compares to official copy. to people who have played both, do you think one does better than the other? or is it the same? what is your experience, i will like to hear.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 torrented version, how well does it perform? Empty Re: Sims 3 torrented version, how well does it perform?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 24 May 2017, 22:31

Hello,

It should be the same in every way, to be honest. There's no real difference, except that you need a crack to play, that's all.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 torrented version, how well does it perform? Empty Re: Sims 3 torrented version, how well does it perform?

Post by Guest Fri 26 May 2017, 07:02

Thank you for replying! I love dragons and purple!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 May 2017, 17:29

Also we have the complete Sims 3 store if that interests you. I play this site's version of Sims 3 and I have not had any problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 08:06

Aelinore wrote:Also we have the complete Sims 3 store if that interests you. I play this site's version of Sims 3 and I have not had any problems.
Is the complete Sims 3 store a collection of separate files or one large file?

Do you still have to use store fixes if you use the cracked version?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top