Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Master Suite "No game disc found". [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Master Suite "No game disc found". [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Master Suite "No game disc found". [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Mar 2012, 22:54

I've read everything, followed all the instructions, manually updated to 1.29 to prevent getting 1.31, and yet it's still asking for the disc.

Yes, I used the fix. I even tried redoing it several times and then tried to crack that came with the Master Suite download, but nothing.

Here's some screenshots to help you figure this out...

Sims 3 Master Suite "No game disc found". [SOLVED] Sims-i11
Sims 3 Master Suite "No game disc found". [SOLVED] Sims-i12
Sims 3 Master Suite "No game disc found". [SOLVED] Sims-i13

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Master Suite "No game disc found". [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Master Suite "No game disc found". [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 07 Mar 2012, 23:30

Hello,
Your bin doesn't look right, it should have much more files and folders.
Besides that, you didn't copy the files from the #crack folder, I suspect you mistakenly took the files from the corresponding game folders for cracks.
Is this a new install, or did you uninstall prior to this installation?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Master Suite "No game disc found". [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Master Suite "No game disc found". [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Mar 2012, 23:41

I thought the bin didn't look right either. The base game I own, so I downloaded and installed it from Origin.

I did copy the crack files to it...

And it's a new install. I took Sims 3 completely off my computer yesterday and re-installed everything. Then I went through and used the fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 07:24

Nevermind. I figured it out. After hunting the G4TW forums a bit more I found just what I needed.

Apparently, if you have a digital copy through Origin, you have to put the crack in the Origin's Sims 3 bin folder. =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 08 Mar 2012, 17:49

Hello,

Glad to hear you got it to work.
Have fun playing and please let us know if we could provide any kind of help again! Sims 3 Master Suite "No game disc found". [SOLVED] 3479271199

Topic closed. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top