Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i really want to quit playing the sims 3 because of that error code 12!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i really want to quit playing the sims 3 because of that error code 12! Empty i really want to quit playing the sims 3 because of that error code 12!

Post by Guest Mon 02 Apr 2012, 08:13

why is it when i played the sims 3 on my old laptop which is 2gb only and its specs are lower than my new laptop?! i don't know the problem but i don't download many cc. hayyyyyyyyyyy, what's happening?! i spent 3hours in saving and restarting ! can someone help me.. the best solution. i'll reinstall again the sims 3. i try to install it on my local disk c because it might be the cause.

Back to top Go down

i really want to quit playing the sims 3 because of that error code 12! Empty Re: i really want to quit playing the sims 3 because of that error code 12!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 02 Apr 2012, 08:55

Hello,

Like I said before error 12 is pretty serious. If you don't have errortrap yet, get it here. It's no guarantee but it can help.
You can also try Porter from that same website, to place your population in a new town without ruining their relationships. Since the error can occur more frequently in save games that you've played for several generations. Starting in a fresh town with these sims solves that.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

i really want to quit playing the sims 3 because of that error code 12! Empty Re: i really want to quit playing the sims 3 because of that error code 12!

Post by Guest Mon 02 Apr 2012, 09:46

okay. im sorry for so emotional XD
wait i'll try the porter if it continues.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 02 Apr 2012, 10:52

Hello,

No worries, I understand. I've been having a fit myself because it looks like I'll have to downsize my game, or stop playing until I get a new pc.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Apr 2012, 15:54

well, what i just did is i save every 15 minutes which is really painful because it spend 10-15 minutes just saving so imagine half hour is spent inmjust saving. and the worst thing is when i receive the error code 12. >_<

i experienced error code 12 twice when i delete some neighborhood, so bad.
i can't find any good solution but i'm trying this one: i check the run in compatibility mode(windows xp) and check the run as admin in properties.

i'm sorry for my wrong grammar. not genius in english Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 02 Apr 2012, 19:20

Hello,

Again, I can relate. Saving takes me a long time as well.
Don't worry about your English, it's pretty good actually Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top