Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error During startup, please see log for details.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error During startup, please see log for details. Empty Error During startup, please see log for details.

Post by Guest Wed 04 Apr 2012, 18:00

Hello, I have the base game, and I just downloaded the pets expansion. As soon as I installed it and loaded the crack it came up with "There was an error during startup, please see log for more details. I checked on the forums, but I have still not been able to get it to work. I uninstalled and reinstalled, installed the fix, taken the folder out of the documents file. Nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Error During startup, please see log for details. Empty Re: Error During startup, please see log for details.

Post by Admin Wed 04 Apr 2012, 18:07

Hello,

Please download CCleaner from www.ccleaner.com and open it. Run both a normal and a registry scan and clean both.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Error During startup, please see log for details. Empty Re: Error During startup, please see log for details.

Post by Guest Thu 05 Apr 2012, 04:08

It is still saying the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Apr 2012, 06:02

you can try and apply the ultimate fix if you havent already done that. or do what i did and uninstall all games and then reinstall. but i would try the fix first and if that doesnt work re-download and after that deff apply the ultimate fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 05 Apr 2012, 20:31

Hello,

Don't reinstall yet.
Please contact me via the Forum's chatbox when you see me online on the Forum.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top