Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy Way to Update Sims 3 Without Origin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Easy Way to Update Sims 3 Without Origin Empty Easy Way to Update Sims 3 Without Origin

Post by Guest Thu 05 Apr 2012, 19:17

I've found a handy little program that is completely amazing if you don't want to install origin. It downloads the patches for The Sims 3 and all of its expansion packs. You don't have to have Origin installed and it works perfectly. I've been using it for months and haven't had any issues.

Link: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=409829

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Easy Way to Update Sims 3 Without Origin Empty Re: Easy Way to Update Sims 3 Without Origin

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 05 Apr 2012, 19:44

Hello,

I've used that myself, works like a charm.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Easy Way to Update Sims 3 Without Origin Empty Re: Easy Way to Update Sims 3 Without Origin

Post by Guest Sat 07 Apr 2012, 07:36

Hi, thanks fro sharing! I'd love to have that.

But I can't download the file attached in the link. It's supposed to direct me to this: http://chii.modthesims.info/getfile.php?file=1278672 but it just opens to an error page. Is there another link where I can download it?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 07 Apr 2012, 09:36

Hello,

You can only download this if you're registered at modthesims. It's free, so nothing's keeping you from registering.
When you log in, tick the box that lets you stay logged in and try that link again.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Apr 2012, 12:36

Thanks!! Smile I downloaded it now and I've been trying to install the new patch using the program from modthesims and I can't get it to work. Everytime it finishes, an error message shows that says "Update Error: Invalid File Found"

What do I do? This also happens when I update using the launcher/orgin.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 07 Apr 2012, 12:58

Hello,

Have your expansions been cracked?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Apr 2012, 15:39

yes, with the 1.29 version of the ultimate fix. But I finally fixed it! I read from another article that I should've applied the update first before using the 1.33 ultimate fix. UPDATED! Smile
THANKS!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top