Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help! World Adventures ruined everything :( (I solved it myself)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help! World Adventures ruined everything :( (I solved it myself) Empty Please help! World Adventures ruined everything :( (I solved it myself)

Post by Guest Thu 12 Apr 2012, 00:20

So I installed every expansion pack, but I already had late night store bought.
I was moving onto World Adventures (last expansion pack to download).
I accidentally read the Generations instructions so I got the regional error and then I went back and followed the correct instructions.
I tried installing the patch in the first crack folder (Crack 1) and then I cancelled it because it was in some random other language and I was confused. I opened the launcher and now showtime, generations, and late night is gone..? I'm so confused :S
I tried installing the patch again but I keep getting an error! Please help what's going on?

Edit: I looked through the forums for anyone with a similar problem but I did find a post saying that the patches and cracks are obsolete anyways, which I should've figured since I'd be applying the fix at the end and my game is up to date -.-
I'm installing World Adventures right now and I hope after it's done that I can update my game and all my expansion packs that disappeared.. will reappear lol.

Edit 2: I opened the launcher and I'm getting this script error. Oh, and pets disappeared too meaning that I can't apply the fix because none of the expansions that I need are installed anymore. I"m re installing generations now.. and I guess i'll have to install everything else all over again too. This sucks because I was hoping to play 2 hours ago and then all this happened.

Edit 3: Ok so I tried installing Generations, but it thinks its installed already which I suspected.. so I tried to patch my game in the launcher but I'm getting a "Script Error" or whatever and its linked to the patch.. I'm gonna just manually apply the 1.33 patch and cross my fingers now.

Edit 4: Ok the manual patch fixed it! Everything's good now. Wow I don't know if I should leave this haha. I don't want it to happen to anyone else though!

Last edited by LYD1A on Thu 12 Apr 2012, 01:28; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating)

Back to top Go down

Please help! World Adventures ruined everything :( (I solved it myself) Empty Re: Please help! World Adventures ruined everything :( (I solved it myself)

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 12 Apr 2012, 09:19

Hello,

It’s good to hear your problem got solved.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)