Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Late Night freezes on the loading screen. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Late Night freezes on the loading screen. [CLOSED] Empty The Sims 3 Late Night freezes on the loading screen. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 10 Dec 2010, 12:15

I've installed Late night just recently and applied the latest cracks from this site.
The launcher seems to work but once I start the game, it doesn't go further than the first loading screen. Is this the problem of my computer (which is not veeery fast, but the base game works allright) or is there something wrong with the expansion pack and/or crack?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Late Night freezes on the loading screen. [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Late Night freezes on the loading screen. [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Fri 10 Dec 2010, 17:30

Hello,

Please see if your PC can run the Game: http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

Also, do you get an error?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Late Night freezes on the loading screen. [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Late Night freezes on the loading screen. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 11 Dec 2010, 11:48

Nope, I don't get any errors, it just doesn't load. I can minimize the window, and when I open the task manager it says than Sims 3 Late night functions. However, when I try shutting the game down through task manager, it says that it doesn't answer sort of.

//EDIT

I tried to make the tool http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/ work, but I can't get it working somehow even though I got the latest version of java and permitted the access and so on (((.

Can the fact that I have a licenced version of the base game be the cause of the problem Embarassed Should I first try and re-install it all and then bother you again v_v?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 11 Dec 2010, 12:52

Hello,

Try to use an other browser and wait for a while. I know it is hard to get the software Installed. Sometimes you just have to refresh the page. If the Software is Installed on your system, your next scan will go way faster.

No, that shouldn't be causing the problem. Yes, you can try as following:

1. Completely uninstall The Sims 3 + All expansions.
2. Restart your PC.
3. Reinstall The Sims 3. DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
4. Install WA.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
5. Install HELS.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
6. Install Ambitions.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
7. Install Fast Lane Stuff.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
8. Install Late Night.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
9. Update the launcher to the latest version.
10. Apply these updated Cracks: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/fixes-f18/the-sims-3-latest-cracks-download-t656.htm
11. The Game should work fine now.

* = Optional
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Dec 2010, 11:32

The same thing is now happening to me. I did exactly what you said & it was running fine and then I got the weird message (shown here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t692-ts3-add-on-content-weird-message) & then one time when I tried to run it I got runtime error r6025.

It seems EA is now screwing with registry files on downloaded games. Any idea of when an easy fix for this will be out? I don't really want to be screwing around with registry files...

My computer passed everything on that test.

Will uninstalling & reinstalling just Late Night help or do I need to do a complete reinstall again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 16 Dec 2010, 12:05

Sunshine (Thu 16 Dec 2010 - 11:32) wrote:The same thing is now happening to me. I did exactly what you said & it was running fine and then I got the weird message (shown here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t692-ts3-add-on-content-weird-message) & then one time when I tried to run it I got runtime error r6025.

It seems EA is now screwing with registry files on downloaded games. Any idea of when an easy fix for this will be out? I don't really want to be screwing around with registry files...

My computer passed everything on that test.

Will uninstalling & reinstalling just Late Night help or do I need to do a complete reinstall again?

Hello,

Well, I recommend a complete reinstallation, since it'll "clean" everything.
We're currently working on a fix that will make it possible to Update the Game to the latest version. It'll be released here on the Forum, so you may want to keep an eye open.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Dec 2010, 04:55

Still didn't fix the issue but I can now play the game by loading it through the program files instead of the launcher. And at least the runtime error didn't pop up.

Will keep an eye out for the new fix.

Cheers Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top