Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval: P&N - can't move past 'name youre kingdom'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval: P&N - can't move past 'name youre kingdom' Empty Sims Medieval: P&N - can't move past 'name youre kingdom'

Post by Guest Mon 30 Apr 2012, 00:57

My game is fully updated, both Sims Medieval and Pirates & Nobles
are installed, all files from the #crack and medieval folders in the
ultimate fix have been moved to the program files (x86)/sims medieval/game/bin
folder, replacing the old files. I can only launch the game by clicking
the TSM.exe file, which gets me around the original 'please insert The
Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles disc' error I was having. But when I get to naming my kingdom, I type in the name and click ok, but besides making the sound, nothing happens. The screen isn't frozen though, because I can click the cancel button which takes me back to the start menu.

Please help! I've seen others with this same problem, but no answers found yet. Let me know what I can do to help you guys figure it out as well.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval: P&N - can't move past 'name youre kingdom' Empty Re: Sims Medieval: P&N - can't move past 'name youre kingdom'

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 30 Apr 2012, 07:31

Hello,

If you're getting a disc error when you're trying to start it with the launcher, it does suggest a problem with the crack.
Would you mind posting a screenshot of the folder you copied the crack to, preferably a detailed view with date modified of the TSM.exe.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval: P&N - can't move past 'name youre kingdom' Empty Re: Sims Medieval: P&N - can't move past 'name youre kingdom'

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jul 2012, 23:51

I have the same problem, I read the instructions and done everything that I had to do to install my two games, with the fix. But when the menu appears, it says that I have to insert the disk or when I'm trying to name my kingdom and pressing ok, it does nothing. Please help me !!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 05 Jul 2012, 08:56

Hello,

This is a crack problem. Make sure you copied the crack from this fix to the right location.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 14:51

I'm having this problem too! Pretty much exactly what you said applies to me too. The only way I can get past the "insert disc" message is if I open the TSM.exe file. But even then, I can't get past the name your kingdom part. It's so annoying!! When will this be fix?? Sims Medieval: P&N - can't move past 'name youre kingdom' 2830496658

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 10 Sep 2012, 16:03

s-carlet wrote:I'm having this problem too! Pretty much exactly what you said applies to me too. The only way I can get past the "insert disc" message is if I open the TSM.exe file. But even then, I can't get past the name your kingdom part. It's so annoying!! When will this be fix?? Sims Medieval: P&N - can't move past 'name youre kingdom' 2830496658

Hello,

Please open a new topic, it'll be easier for everyone.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top