Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval (Pirates and Nobles) - Can't progress past 'naming your kingdom'?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval (Pirates and Nobles) - Can't progress past 'naming your kingdom'? Empty Sims Medieval (Pirates and Nobles) - Can't progress past 'naming your kingdom'?

Post by Guest Mon 05 Dec 2011, 11:07

I've been scouring the message boards for an answer to this and I've found a couple of posts with people having the same/similar problems, but none that have a definitive answer?

Everything seems to be working fine up until the main ambitions page at the very beginning where I can type in a kingdom name, but clicking 'ok' does nothing except make the sound effect! I've installed this download once before and played it for a week or so, but when I tried to update the game (following the instructions given, ie. repeating step 5 and replacing the crack) I couldn't create a monarch in a new kingdom, the button did the same thing there, making the sound effect, but otherwise not doing anything.... so I'm assuming I'm doing the same thing wrong now, with the P&N expansion/the FIX, but I'm really at a loss to say what! I honestly believe I'm following the instructions to the letter :\

Any help would be brilliant, thanks!

Admin edit: Topic moved to right topic.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval (Pirates and Nobles) - Can't progress past 'naming your kingdom'? Empty Re: Sims Medieval (Pirates and Nobles) - Can't progress past 'naming your kingdom'?

Post by Admin Mon 05 Dec 2011, 18:00

Hello,

Could you please post a screenshot of the folder where you copied the crack (Step 5) from the Fix to?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval (Pirates and Nobles) - Can't progress past 'naming your kingdom'? Empty Re: Sims Medieval (Pirates and Nobles) - Can't progress past 'naming your kingdom'?

Post by Admin Tue 06 Dec 2011, 22:03

Hello,

Good, and do you currently have the latest version of the game? (See launcher for updates)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Dec 2011, 06:47

I am, yeah. Running version 2.0.113.00001 and refreshing game updates tells me I'm up to date. I updated when prompted in the installation guide of P&N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 07 Dec 2011, 18:56

Hello,

Please see if your PC can run the game: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Feb 2012, 14:27

Any solution to this problem yet? I cant get the above website to work. According to the box I have all requirements to run the game though. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 16 Feb 2012, 22:20

Hello,

Try Internet Explorer and let the addon install. After that, refresh the page.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 12:10

I'm having the same exact problem and its been a long time a solution came up Sad Please help.. I'm dying to play this game!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top