Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't get past the "Name your Kingdom" in Sims Medieval (Pirates and Nobles)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't get past the "Name your Kingdom" in Sims Medieval (Pirates and Nobles) Empty Can't get past the "Name your Kingdom" in Sims Medieval (Pirates and Nobles)

Post by Guest Tue 19 Feb 2013, 02:18

So I downloaded both Medieval and Pirates and Nobles, I installed them to the letter. Then I put in the new fixes after updating, still following the instructions.
Everything loads, works, and I have no problems other then when I go to a new game to "Name your Kingdom" I cannot get further. I put in a name, I click OK, and all I hear is the noise. Repeated clicking still gives noise and nothing else happens, I can cancel, I can look in options, and so on and so forth.

I know I can easily run this game on my comp, my sims 3 works just fine and all without lag, so that's not the problem. Anyone help me? Help

Back to top Go down

Can't get past the "Name your Kingdom" in Sims Medieval (Pirates and Nobles) Empty Re: Can't get past the "Name your Kingdom" in Sims Medieval (Pirates and Nobles)

Post by Admin Sun 24 Feb 2013, 12:06

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
This is a known problem, but I can't remember whether we actually found a fix for this. We can try several things.

Try this first, please: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t916-the-sims-medieval-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
Read the instructions very carefully and DO NOT skip any steps. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male