Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims were engaged but now they have no partner?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims were engaged but now they have no partner? Empty Sims were engaged but now they have no partner?

Post by Guest Tue 01 May 2012, 06:18

This has never happened to me before and I am so confused. My two sims have been together for quite sometime and I had just engaged them. Then something happened to where my female sim was somehow in a relationship with one of her best friends. It still says under the relationship slider that my household sims are engaged but when I look at the other girls stats it says that my female sim is her partner and under my household it says that neither of my sims have a partner. It gives me the option to go steady but that didnt even get them back into a relationship. I removed my sim from being partners with the random girl by sliding the relationship all the way down. Can anyone help?

Back to top Go down

Sims were engaged but now they have no partner? Empty Re: Sims were engaged but now they have no partner?

Post by invalidusername Tue 01 May 2012, 07:23

Do you have Showtime? And if so, did the girl and her friend go into the photobooth together?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims were engaged but now they have no partner? Empty Re: Sims were engaged but now they have no partner?

Post by Guest Tue 01 May 2012, 18:03

Yes!

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Tue 01 May 2012, 18:44

I don't remember if we ever found an exact fix other than just getting out of the unwanted relationship and basically restarting the relationships from scratch, but the photobooth is a glitchy object and messes with relationships.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 01 May 2012, 19:27

Hello,

I think you could use cleanup genealogy on Overwatch to correct the problem and Master Controller allows you to fix messed up family trees, if there are any.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top