Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

update 1.33 fail

View previous topic View next topic Go down

update 1.33 fail Empty update 1.33 fail

Post by Guest Tue 15 May 2012, 17:29

patch 1.33,so the origin downloader works just fine,but after finishing the sims 3 install wizard shows up with non-sense question marks like this ???????????????? only question marks on everything,so I click the only available selection anyway but then that other wizard shows up(I don't remember it's name)but it gives me more non-sense crap like this:?????ى ىأ ِ????,it downloads something and then the sims 3 wizard shows up and gives me the failure window with those crazy characters again.I tried downloading it with custom content disabled from the game launcher,but still it makes no differance,what the hell am I supposed to do?and what are ''mods''?how do I disable them or whatever I'm supposed to do with them?!ps:I'm trying to download the update so that the sims 3 pets works,it keeps freezing,I tried the dep solution but it didn't work

Back to top Go down

update 1.33 fail Empty Re: update 1.33 fail

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 15 May 2012, 18:32

Hello,

Use the manual patch in stead.
To tell you the truth, I've never disabled mods/cc for an update (I forget, lol) and it's never given me problems during the update.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)