Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Sims 3) Can't find the perfect dream home. Any help? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Sims 3) Can't find the perfect dream home. Any help? [SOLVED] Empty (Sims 3) Can't find the perfect dream home. Any help? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 30 May 2012, 15:53

Hi. Sims 3: I have Sims that are worth about 1.2 million and I'm looking for the perfect dream home. I haven't found anything that answers all my needs: I need a house with 1 master bedroom, 2 children's rooms, a room for the butler (is it possible to have 2 butlers? haven't tried that yet, but if it's possible than I'll need another room), 3 bathrooms at least, a kitchen, a party room (Bar, Billiard table etc'), Home Theater (with the huge screen from Showtime), Gym, Swimming Pool (obviously), Hot Tub, and a gaming room is optional (arcade room).
I haven't found even one house that fills ALL of these requirements. It always didn't have something. I'm looking for a huge estate really.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

(Sims 3) Can't find the perfect dream home. Any help? [SOLVED] Empty Re: (Sims 3) Can't find the perfect dream home. Any help? [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 30 May 2012, 16:12

Hello,

Why don't you build it yourself? I've build 100's of houses over the years, you get better at it. Sure it takes time, but if you have some idea in your head, you can make it work.
I once spent 2 weeks building a house, a couple of hours a day. Of course it had 3 floors, an underground garage, 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, huge kitchen, ditto livingroom and a study/work area. Come to think of it, it never got quite finished and that save game has been stored until I can reinstall the stuffpacks.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

(Sims 3) Can't find the perfect dream home. Any help? [SOLVED] Empty Re: (Sims 3) Can't find the perfect dream home. Any help? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 30 May 2012, 16:19

The thing is, I really suck at building houses. The best I can do is 3 squares called "rooms". And building huge estates is really for the pros, I can't just do it overnight. The best I can do is download something and reorganize it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 May 2012, 16:45

Maybe you can make it!! (Sims 3) Can't find the perfect dream home. Any help? [SOLVED] 1558443509

(Sims 3) Can't find the perfect dream home. Any help? [SOLVED] Thegam10

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 30 May 2012, 16:47

Hi there,

Not so negative! Remember that you can achieve anything, as long as you're patient and give it some time.
We all strive towards perfection, but one can never be perfect. And that's a good thing.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 May 2012, 16:54

Admin wrote:Hi there,

Not so negative! Remember that you can achieve anything, as long as you're patient and give it some time.
We all strive towards perfection, but one can never be perfect. And that's a good thing.

Yes,Admin is right you can achieve anything!! Very Happy (Sims 3) Can't find the perfect dream home. Any help? [SOLVED] 41507

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 30 May 2012, 16:56

What's up with the trollface, I was serious.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 30 May 2012, 16:58

Hello,

No one can do it overnight Wink
When I started building houses (like, 10 years ago with the original sims, mind you) I first laid out the furniture the way I wanted it and built the rooms around it.
You'll get interesting designs that way Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 May 2012, 17:00

Well I'll start and see how it goes. Just lock the post, it's becoming somewhat spammy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 May 2012, 17:03

Admin wrote:What's up with the trollface, I was serious.

Lol..

I'm very sorry for troll face(LOL)!!Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 30 May 2012, 17:07

Le topic, le closed.

Don't forget to share your creation!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top