Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem when installing more than 1 Stuff Pack.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem when installing more than 1 Stuff Pack. Empty Problem when installing more than 1 Stuff Pack.

Post by Guest Mon 11 Jun 2012, 03:14

i.imgur.com/suYfc.jpg

That's a screenshot.

Back to top Go down

Problem when installing more than 1 Stuff Pack. Empty Re: Problem when installing more than 1 Stuff Pack.

Post by Admin Mon 11 Jun 2012, 15:20

Hello,

You get that error when you try to install Sweet Treats?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Problem when installing more than 1 Stuff Pack. Empty Re: Problem when installing more than 1 Stuff Pack.

Post by Guest Mon 11 Jun 2012, 22:59

Admin wrote:Hello,

No I installed Sweet Treats already and it works, but when I tried to install Master Suite it says that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jun 2012, 04:20

Sweet Treats is the latest stuff pack and Master Suite is like way in-front of it. You have to install it in order. What i mean is you're downloading a stuff pack that is the oldest than Sweet Treats. Master Suite was released earlier than Sweet Treats.
Order: Master Suite, Showtime, and Sweet Treats.
Since you install Sweet Treats you can't go back <----
But, your problem is that when you uninstall one of the expansions/Stuff pack your game won't function well, it'll crash. If you have your saved files
you wouldn't have this problem ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 12 Jun 2012, 20:43

Amazunggg wrote:
Admin wrote:Hello,

No I installed Sweet Treats already and it works, but when I tried to install Master Suite it says that.
Hello,

When you try to install Master Suite Stuff, you're asked whether you really want to remove Katy Perry Sweet Treats? Are you sure you're opening the correct installation wizard?
Can you please post a screenshot of the folder where the .exe file you're running is located in?

SilverYueCx wrote:Sweet Treats is the latest stuff pack and Master Suite is like way in-front of it. You have to install it in order. What i mean is you're downloading a stuff pack that is the oldest than Sweet Treats. Master Suite was released earlier than Sweet Treats.
Order: Master Suite, Showtime, and Sweet Treats.
Since you install Sweet Treats you can't go back <----
But, your problem is that when you uninstall one of the expansions/Stuff pack your game won't function well, it'll crash. If you have your saved files
you wouldn't have this problem ^^
Actually that is not true any more. The order doesn't really matter any more, but when you install the latest expansion first, your game will automatically updated to the latest version, so you don't need to update during each expansion installation.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top