Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unofficial modification (is not what you're thinking :D) [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unofficial modification (is not what you're thinking :D) [CLOSED] Empty unofficial modification (is not what you're thinking :D) [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 11 Jun 2012, 03:29

well, i know you should think this is about the crack or a no cd mod, but this is not the case Sad i play the game with no mods folder and it run perfect (with 1.34 sweet treats), but when i put the mods folder with all my packages it send me the error of unofficial modification (the Sims3packs are running normal), then i push continue but the game didn't load when it was in the neighbourhood screen
thanks for every thing !! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

unofficial modification (is not what you're thinking :D) [CLOSED] Empty Re: unofficial modification (is not what you're thinking :D) [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Mon 11 Jun 2012, 14:53

Hello,

That error is obviously caused by the Mods. One of the Mods is causing that error. In order to find the corrupt or out-dated one, please update all your Mods and run this test: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t3391-conflicting-mods-find-out-now
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

unofficial modification (is not what you're thinking :D) [CLOSED] Empty Re: unofficial modification (is not what you're thinking :D) [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jun 2012, 04:29

yes i did it, thanks! any way, the dashboard didn't find anything wrong, i was testing with different folders and put them inside and then i ran the game, and it worked with 3 folders (i have my package folders named by category) them i introduced the others but it didn't work Sad i try a lot of combination but it sent me the error, and now i don't remember the folders that i use when it ran lol

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Tue 12 Jun 2012, 06:29

With the system it sounds like you're using for your mods, I would test the game with one sub-folder at a time, and put the ones that aren't working aside so you can then test the mods/cc in those folders individually, or in small groups, to see which ones are causing the issues.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top