Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep getting "no disc error" but using burned discs...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Keep getting "no disc error" but using burned discs... Empty Keep getting "no disc error" but using burned discs...

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jun 2012, 00:14

Ok this is my 1st time ever doing this "chat" so please be nice if I am in the wrong place to get help...I have been trying for days (ok weeks) to download,install, crack etc...all of the Sims 3 base + expansions +stuff packs and am so extremely frustrated :-( Anyway, here is the complete situation I have the SIMS 3 BASE GAME plus LATE NIGHT expansion and OUTDOOR LIVING expansions (so these are official downloads) then I have the discs for AMBITIONS, HIGH END LOFT & PETS (so again, legit copies) however I have downloaded (via this site) all remaining expansion & stuff packs. I have read and re-read & re-read again both "INSTALLATION" instructions and the "ULTIMATE FIX" instructions however even following these step by step exactly, I still cannot get the game up and running. Finally as a last ditch effort, I burned ALL the downloaded games to discs and tried installing/loading them this way but it keeps saying I don't have the disc for whatever the newest expansion I have is. PLEASE HELP ME!!

Back to top Go down

Keep getting "no disc error" but using burned discs... Empty Re: Keep getting "no disc error" but using burned discs...

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jun 2012, 04:09

I would love to help <3
If you read the "Installation"
Did you download one of the important download? Such as Generations, Town Life, Pets, Master Suite, Showtime, and Katy Perry Sweet Treats.
If you did download one of the important download then i believe its the "Crack" faults. Why? When i was downloading the latest stuff pack, Katy Perry.. i had the SAME problem as you when placing the crack in the Sims 3 Bin. Showing the same problem until i download a new crack.
Please tell me What kind of Size the file of the crack has ( For example: 24 MB ) Especially for the "TSLHost.dll" file and DID you download ALL the expansions and stuff packs?

Back to top Go down

Keep getting "no disc error" but using burned discs... Empty Re: Keep getting "no disc error" but using burned discs...

Post by Admin Tue 12 Jun 2012, 20:39

Hello,

As long as you follow these instructions, skipping step 1, the game should work fine: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
Remember: DO NOT skip any steps and read very carefully!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top