Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disc Authentication Error (No error code) for Generations.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disc Authentication Error (No error code) for Generations.[SOLVED] Empty Disc Authentication Error (No error code) for Generations.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 13:28

After installing The Sims 3, I installed Generations first, then Late Night, and then Ambitions. Everything went fine, I got the updates and followed the directions of "MUST READ - How to install The Sims 3 correctly). Except, I didn't download the manual patch before I put the crack in. NOTE: The game was able to automatically update to 1.36, so I figured the update was unnecessary (granted I updated AFTER the crack). I opened the launcher, no issues there, and it updated again for a brief second. I clicked the start button and I got a message saying, "Disc Authentication Error: No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Generations game disc before proceeding". I still have the Generations ISO mounted and I'm getting the same error. Should I uninstall all of the expansions (minus Generations, assuming) and download the manual patch, then reinstall? I'm at a total blank as to what to do. It should also be noted that I did install Origin.

Back to top Go down

Disc Authentication Error (No error code) for Generations.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Disc Authentication Error (No error code) for Generations.[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 30 Jul 2012, 19:06

Hello,

Actually, this page doesn't say anything about mounting, am I right?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Disc Authentication Error (No error code) for Generations.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Disc Authentication Error (No error code) for Generations.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 31 Jul 2012, 08:45

Hello,

You used the patch after you cracked it. The patch has overwritten your crack. That's why your game is asking for a disc.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Aug 2012, 07:49

Great points. Thank you, I figured out the issue!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 06 Aug 2012, 09:20

Hello,

You’re welcome.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top