Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 manual patch problem. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 manual patch problem. [SOLVED] Empty sims 3 manual patch problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jun 2012, 01:11

Hello,
first off i want to thank you for everything. the games4theworld team is incredible!!!

I havent played the sims in awhile and today i felt like getting on and played a bit. i havent updated my game in a while so i thought it was a good idea to do so. i downloaded the ultimate fix and started downloading the manual patch (since my game dosent update by itself). i had to download the patch 3 times and each took up to 2 hours. wtf? the worst part is that when i click on the patch to open it, it gives me this really wierd problem screen with wierd words. it has a dollar sign and "windows vista pack 0" on it (thats all i could remember). can you please help me i really want to update my game so i can get the latest stuff pack and all that jazz

thank you in advance,
the girl that hates the shift button. lol

Back to top Go down

sims 3 manual patch problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: sims 3 manual patch problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Wed 13 Jun 2012, 17:02

Hello,

Thank you for your nice words! You're always welcome there!
That error sounds familiar indeed. Please re-download the manual patch from this link: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v134-fix-manual-patch-updated , using Internet Explorer. Do not touch the download (Read: pause or anything else) and do not use any download managers.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

sims 3 manual patch problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: sims 3 manual patch problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jun 2012, 16:40

i dont have internet explorer so i just re downloaded it on Google chrome, which is what i have. i didnt interrupt it and it worked, i also used the link.
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH,
idk what i would do without you guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 14 Jun 2012, 17:26

Hello,

Glad to hear that did the trick for you!
Remember that you're always welcome to contact us if you run into any problems or need assistance with anything we can help with.

Happy simming! sims 3 manual patch problem. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top