Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 clothes downloads

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 clothes downloads  Empty The Sims 3 clothes downloads

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2012, 13:36

Hey Smile I need as many websites as possible where I can get The Sims 3 Katy Perry Stuff ( last update ) mods for :
-Clothing
-Headwear
-Medals ***

*** By medals, I mean something like that Medal of Honor but a lot of them, the big starts too and stuff like that that we can put on our sims on various places of their body . I am specifically looking for Russian and Montenegrin medals... If you need pictures ( aka you'd make them for me ) I can give them to you, and is there an already-done sash for medals, an example
Spoiler:
Sash of the Montenegrin Order of Danilo I 1st class..... The Sims 3 Create a Sim allows us to retexture them ourselves, so ti should be ok with that Smile I hope that you understand what I need Very Happy
And for the clothing and the headwear, I am looking for Russian generals uniforms from the Napoleonic Wars, a few examples
Spoiler:
Field Marshal Mikhail Bogdanovich Barklai de Tolli, 1812
If anyone knows how to insert uniforms that were made ( and rigged ) for Mount & Blade Warband, than I already have the uniforms, just would need someone who knows how to insert them into The Sims 3 and make use of them so that I can take them Smile Smile ( ps. they come in a .obj file + dds texture! )

Thanks in advance

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 clothes downloads  Empty Re: The Sims 3 clothes downloads

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 20 Jun 2012, 13:54

Hello,

There are a whole lot of websites that have CASparts for The Sims 3, but I'm not sure they are what you're looking for. Since most of these seem to have been made by female players who'd rather create the more girly stuff.
If you're good at learning new stuff, you could try your hand at making these yourself with the help of the tutorials at (for example) modthesims.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)