Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses and Sims Cannot Change Clothes/Saddle![SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Horses and Sims Cannot Change Clothes/Saddle![SOLVED] Empty Horses and Sims Cannot Change Clothes/Saddle![SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 31 Oct 2012, 15:25

I played my game the day before and it all worked great! Today I started it, without installing any new content (only added two new horses but they don't make a difference) and my Sims and horses can no longer change clothes/outfites! Not even via the Master Controller Basic --> Outfit option (when I select this simply nothing happens)!

I reset the lot three or four times, re-started the game and reset the town, but still no changes. They just stand there and do nothing for hours, while the "Change Clothes" option is active. And when I cancel the action the action stays crossed at the top and the Sims can't do anything else.

What might be causing this?

Thanks ahead!

Back to top Go down

Horses and Sims Cannot Change Clothes/Saddle![SOLVED] Empty Re: Horses and Sims Cannot Change Clothes/Saddle![SOLVED]

Post by Admin Wed 31 Oct 2012, 16:51

Hello,

Try backing up and then completely removing this folder: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Horses and Sims Cannot Change Clothes/Saddle![SOLVED] Empty Re: Horses and Sims Cannot Change Clothes/Saddle![SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Nov 2012, 00:32

I backed up, and restarted the game once again just in case and the problem got fixed, thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 01 Nov 2012, 11:38

Hello,

Good to hear it's working.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top