Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Unable to verify that your disc is a valid copy of the sims 3 please contact customer service"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Unable to verify that your disc is a valid copy of the sims 3 please contact customer service" Empty "Unable to verify that your disc is a valid copy of the sims 3 please contact customer service"

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jun 2012, 14:30

I finally figured out how to install the sims 3, it works fine accept for being a little slow but what ever, I still like it, I've been playing it. Over time I got bored with the regular skins, hairs, clothes, so I decided to try to download custom content, I used modsthesims3 and apparently I had to download some patch to even make that possible, so I downloaded the patch update (again with modsthesims3), it works, download the ea games download manager, that works too, but then when I click play, when the game is finally done loading I get this pop up that says "we are unable to verify that your disc is a valid copy of the sims 3, contact customer service" Well, I'm obviously not going to do that since I never actually bought the game.... I've been trying to figure out how to fix it. And I read that you have to delete all the custom content that you have when downloading the patch, I don't know if I should of done that before or after, But I read about that after since that's when I started to get the problem. It said that I still had some custom content files, I had to delete them, Okay I did, re-started the game, again, the same pop up. So I went back to my files to check if I missed anything and all the files that I deleted reapeared in their folders and everything. I've tried to delete them, and empty out the recycle bin a numerous amount of times but I'm just going around in a circle, they just keep coming back. I don't know if that's my problem, or if it could be something else. Does anybody know about this problem? what do I do now,

Back to top Go down

"Unable to verify that your disc is a valid copy of the sims 3 please contact customer service" Empty Re: "Unable to verify that your disc is a valid copy of the sims 3 please contact customer service"

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 29 Jun 2012, 14:29

Hello,

It sounds to me like you're playing just the base game and updated it to the latest version.
It doesn't work like that. With each patch, you need a new crack. You'll need the ultimate fix to get it to work again, but note that the fix requires at least one of the following expansions: Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff or Generations (available here).
Also, verify that your base game is version 1.34.xx now, if not, download and install the manual patch.
When your game works, you can add all the cc you want.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)